On the 1st of each month I write short pieces about things important to executors (what to do when) and on the 15th about items an executor might find (what to do with) or ideas that may be helpful to others (what to do now). I work with clients throughout Toronto, York Region and the surrounding areas.
- Estate Administration in 500 Words … or Not – Part 4
- Estate Administration in 500 Words or So – Part 3
- Estate Administration in 500 Words or More – Part 2
- A Short Story – The Tea Caddy
- Estate Administration in 500 Words or Less
- Can I Wear My Grandfather’s War Medals?
- The Executor’s First Task – It May Not Be What You Think
- Carnival Glass – “Poor Man’s Tiffany”
- Distributions – Watch Your Language!
- Carte de Visites and Cabinet Cards
- health care
- tea caddy
- vintage photographs
Do It Yourself Execu… on Estate Administration in 500 W… Do It Yourself Execu… on Estate Administration in 500 W… Roseanna on Five Things Your Executor Wish… Lakisha on A Tree, a Bridge, and Two Dove… Anitra on Resolutions of a Different…
Category Archives: Design
When you move to a smaller home your storage options may become limited. Arrange your space so that it meets your needs and the way that you will use it. Don’t be afraid of creative solutions such as multi-purpose … Continue reading
According to Statistics Canada, in 2015 almost 5.8 million people were 65 years or older. The projected estimation for this population in 2036 is somewhere between 9.9 and 10.9 million. Further projections show that by 2056 the proportion of Canadians … Continue reading